inilink.gif (2980 bytes)
Standalone Agent Services

As we point out in our material about resident agents, the various states require that you appoint an agent who is a resident of the state when you incorporate in that state, or form a limited liability company in that state, or qualify your company to do business in that state as a foreign corporation or as a foreign limited liability company.

The states variously refer to that agent as a registered agent, as a statutory agent, as an agent for service of process, or as a resident agent. The common denominator is that the person or company must reside in the state. We offer this service as a part of the incorporation or formation process in the various states.

We are now offering this service in situations where we did not form the corporation or limited liability company. Our annual charge for this service is $99 in all states where we provide this service.

Incorporate, (start, create,form) corporation, llc, limited liability company


(c) Copyright 2010 Accounting LLC